Budapest Cards are valid on trams, trolleybuses, on the metro network, on the cogwheel railway, on buses, on public transport boats as well as on HEV suburban railway within the administrative borders of the city of Budapest. Budapest Cards are not valid for the Funicular and the Chairlift. Get more details on the links below.
In addition to the free travel the below mentioned services can be used with the card. Also top attractions can be visited for your choice of 24, 48, 72, 96 and 120 hours and also available for Juniors with even more discount.
- Buda Castle: free entry into the buildings of the historical Buda Castle.
- Lukacs Baths: free entry to the thermal bath by Margaret Island.
- Free admission to museums and their permanent exhibitions, including:
- 25-50% Discount on Outstanding Budapest Sights such as:
- Hospital in the Rock museum and underground Cold War hospital with wax figures: 30% off
- Castle Garden Bazaar: 20-30% off
- Miniverzum: 30% off
- Budapest Zoo: 25% off
- Ludwig Museum: 50% off
- 10-30% Discount on more Budapest Attractions:
Many more restaurants offers discounts all around Budapest.
Please ask your very own Budapest City Card in advance and have endless fun in our beloved city.